Friday 14 March 2014

Well here I go again...

Glad you made it here! Im Bromwel. U can call me Brom. Most of the people I know do. And they do sometimes make up other names like Bombom, Broom, and Lebromm. Yep Lebromm... That one came from my basketball team. They decided to combine Lebron and Brom and it turned out pretty good right? I guess you are now wondering why the double ``m´´. Well I liked the nickname and decided to change my Instagram to Lebrom, but I guess someone took it before I got my hands on it. But an extra ``m´´ doesn't hurt that bad right? Yea right...
17 years and still going strong on this planet. Im a kenyan living in Sweden(Stocktown that's wassup!). It's cool...too cool sometimes. That winter is a killer but I've survived the last 5ish... Yea that's how long I've lived here. Moved from Kenya back in 2008 and I've lived here ever since. Do I miss home? More than you can ever imagine. Moving to this place is a blessing...but leaving my home is the hardest I've ever done. This is why I decided to start this blog where I can just write out what Im feeling, thinking and most of all how Im experiencing this entire thingy. I've tried this blogging thing before and failed totally but now I have found my own way of doing it...or I THINK I have...or have I? Well I guess only time will tell this time. I'll be around and I'll tell you more. Hope you will too! Deuces for now//Brom
                                                                       
                     

No comments: