Friday 14 March 2014

Where do I start...?

I have no idea what to start writing about. Im gonna take "baby steps" with you... Thot 20 random facts about me won't be that much of a burden so lets go!
1. I looooove food (Oh what a start).
2. I don't tolerate people who talk behind others back.
3. I hate SNAKES, SNAILS and SLUGS.
4. I want to buy my mom her dream car within 5 years.
5. I can talk 4 languages fluently.
6. I love playing basketball ( even though I suck).
7. Im 178 cm/ 5"10 (It runs in the family).
8. I hate sushi (Raw fish is an absolute no-no).
9. I think one of my eyes is bigger than the other.
10. I have a brother (10 yrs and can be pain in the...).
11. I can't go a day without listening to music.
12. I have a fear of cold weather.
13. I don't really care what people think of me nowadays.
14. I have long legs(is that good or bad?).
15. Didn't pierce my ears until my 15th birthday
16. I hate drinking plane milk
17. I hate sleeping without Teddy(my black teddy bear..yes)
18. I want to be a pilot when I grow up.
19. Eggs for breakfast is my weakness
20. Don't wake me up in the morning if it's not about school. I'll seriously through whatever I see on your face (totally not a morning person).
OMG...Writing that was actually harder than I thought! Is it that I don't know myself well?? Anyways I hope this won't scare you off hihi!//Brom

No comments: